Time flies when you’re having fun, but boy does it drag when you’re watching the clock. Showering can be a meditative, replenishing and certainly necessary part of your lifestyle, but we understand that apart from shaving or washing your body, there really isn’t much you can be doing during those agonizing five whole minutes while you’re waiting for your Zenagen to set in and reach the scalp. UNLESS, of course, you had some sort of guide and tips to get you through it, so we thought we’d throw a few together to help you out.
For Our Business Folks:
- Mentally make a to-do list, be sure your prioritizing.
- Update a few bullets on your resume.
For Our Lifestyle Folks:
- Squeeze in a guided meditation or do some deep breathing exercises.
- You don’t have much room, but get some stretching in!
- Do a quick workout routine.
More than A Few Songs that are 5 Minutes or More:
- Prince- Let’s Go Crazy (4:40)
- The Ting Tings- That’s Not My Name (5:11)
- Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit (5:02)
- Bon Jovi- Wanted Dead or Alive (5:09)
- Lynard Skynard- Free Bird (9:07)
- Billy Joel- The Stranger (5:11)
- The Beatles- Hey Jude (7:11)
- Bruce Springsteen- Born to Run (5:03)
- Frank Ocean- Pyramids (9:53)
- Beyonce- Me, Myself and I (5:01)
- Stevie Nicks- Edge of Seventeen (5:30)
- OutKast- Roses (6:10)
- Lady Gaga- Bad Romance (4:55)
- Taylor Swift- Enchanted (5:52)
- Willie Nelson- Loving Her was Easier (5:51)
- Jason Aldean- Hicktown (5:06)
- Snoop Dogg- Doggy Dog World (5:39)
A Facial Routine that Takes 5 Minutes:
1. Cleanse. Use an exfoliate brush and a facial cleanser to clear your skin of oil, dirt and dry skin buildup.
2. Exfoliate. Use a deep scrub to open pores and exfoliate your skin. Be sure to only do this step once or twice a week.
Other Very Practical Things that are 5 Minutes:
- Make like a fountain. Seriously, entertain yourself by striking a few Greek statuesque poses as if you were a fountain. Silliness provokes creativity.
- Save the Planet: Brush your teeth.
- Clean your shower…. It’s about time.
- Create. Lots of people claim to have their most creative thoughts in the shower.
You’d be surprised! There’s actually a lot you can accomplish in 5 minutes, but one of the BEST things you can do in that time is restore nourishing vitamins and amino acids to your well-deserved scalp. That’s all it takes for Zenagen Evolve and Revolve Treatments to give your hair what it needs to grow faster, stronger, thicker, and fuller.
Anything you think we missed? Let us know! The first 5 people to tag us on our Instagram @zenagenhair telling us what you love to do while you wait, gets a free 5 minute timer!